Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Deleting token in turn tracker while turn value edit box is open results in loss of edit box

I was editing a token's init value (the input box was there) then deleted a different token. Now the original token's input box is missing.
Looking at the DOM for the page it appears the problem is the span I'm supposed to be clicking on has no content:
And confirming that. I was able to edit the via the chrome dev tools and once I placed any value back in it the span was large enough for me to click and edit the value via the roll20 UI
Deightine
KS Backer
Sheet Author
I experienced the same thing the other (Friday) night and was getting ready to write this up. Nice work on describing the issue. I found it happened when I set the numbers on a token, then clicked over to a different value with my mouse (the value stayed initially) and then I moved the first token. Bam, number gone, followed by unable to enter a new one. I ended up deleting them and re-adding... hit enter after putting the number on those ones, and they stayed put.
Yeah, I've encountered this one. If you accidentally leave the box blank and loose the text box, it shrinks to the top-right corner. If you click on it (you should be able to find it by running the cursor along the top of the row - see attached image) it opens the text box again. Should help you in the meantime without having to remove/re-add tokens or open up R20s guts XD
I'm pretty sure this is fixed in the next update (I just set a minimum width & height for the highlightable box).
Let me know if you're still having these issues in the newest update. Thanks!