Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Code for sheets (multiple) working as sheets on a game but code not working in Custom

Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
So I figured out what part of the issue is;  If I take a character sheet (Monster Hearts, Apocaylpse world, Urban Shadows) and use it as a custom sheet then it works perfectly. However if I copy and paste the code from github to 'custom' in prder to edit it or whatever then it doesn't work. Every time.  Specifically; the sheets are supposed to show you the moves and info based on the class/playbook you choose but as pasted code into the custom HTML box it just shows all the information in a line one after the other.  Can someone tell me how to correct whatever the issue is as this must happen with all of them?

Edited 1491723574
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You did add the CSS, not just the HTML, right? The code responsible for showing/hiding sections is in the CSS, not the HTML.
Rain
Plus
Sheet Author
......... Thank you *now hides under a rock*
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
No worries ... this forum is for asking questions, after all.