Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do i assign a token to a generic npc?

So was using star wars FFG API but think this applies to D&D and other systems as well. I tried making some generic storm troopers so i can just drag and drop them onto the board complete with their wound threshold and strain values already assigned to their token. So I clicked represents character on the token and clicked the storm trooper i had created. I assigned the red value to wounds and blue to strain. Then come game time when one took damage, all of them took damage. Is there any way to do this to have each storm trooper have their own hit point values? 
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Mike. When you assign default tokens to the sheet, don't assign the hp or wounds or what is used to track damage. It applies across the board to each and every npc that is assigned to that sheet as default. More information can be found in the  linking tokens to sheet wiki page.
Thanks! Yeah i spent a while fiddling with it that will be very helpful.