Question : Is there any way to both display the individual values of multiple rolled dice as well as a total for the rolled dice in a Roll Template? (Given the frequency that the specific dice values are referenced, the hover text is not helpful) Context : I am currently trying to make a character sheet for the RPG Planet Mercenary, which uses its own custom dice mechanic which bases its success off of rolls of 3d6+mod, however the complicating factor is that it has quite a few mechanics that key off the specific values of the dice which would make seeing the dice values more important to the total, though I still would like to provide the total.  A brief summary of the dice modifiers that make this complicated: One of the dice is a different color, if this is greater than the other two a Mayhem card must be drawn upon success Triples are crit failures in certain circumstances All dice <= 3 is a reroll in certain circumstances Pairs trigger a second roll in certain circumstances Straights are auto successes in certain circumstances If it helps, my current best attempt is rolling 3 separate d6s in the macro and displaying them with formatting, I just can't figure out any way to do math to put them together: