Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Running a Player vs Player Scenario

In the next session I'm planning on doing a sort of dream sequence where the players are going to be split into two groups and going head to head-though at least for a bit, I don't want them to realize that. Is there any way I can keep one group of player rolls secret from another group?
There's no way to do it with the normal dice roller, no. You could use the "/gmroll" feature (only you and the player rolling the dice see the result). You could also create a Character (for example: "Group1") and assign all the players in the first group to control it. Then you can use inline rolls in whispers, e.g. "/w Group1 [[1d20+5]]". You and all the players in group 1 would see the results. I would do it that way if you want everyone in the group to see the result for some reason.
Well then, plan b. Is there any way to copy a map from one game to another?

Edited 1385741992
Gid
Roll20 Team
You'll want to duplicate the campaign from the Campaign Details page and clicking on "Copy/Extend Campaign" option. If you're a Mentor, there's a tool they have access too called the Transmogrifier which allows a GM to copy pages, journals, cards etc from one campaign and paste them in another.