I'm a GM among a small group of campaign players who's interested in looking for people who enjoy basically a simplistic yet long-term amount of campaigns. We dive and dwell into various of designs between the story and the creation ability of characters. We have two experienced GM's, one more long term understanding ruling implications, one more long term in lore and character development. I'm the GM who's been hosting most of the Campaigns as GM including the understanding of rulings. I'm creating this topic in hopes of people who are interested who have a similar love and liking for Pathfinder, that simply enjoy what we and I do: Just to play for the sake of playing. We aren't competitive individuals and our creations are often more custom then it is based upon the book detail when it comes to abilities and creatures. We're a very voice active community as Role-Play into the immersion is the aim, though we're a fun group, but often had our bumps too as we work together in understanding implications such as rulings and how so-and-so works. We do have house rules as we believe majority of anything is guidelines that can be worked together. Our races and classes are not usually limited, but any GM who does take part in their campaigns will notify ahead of time about the restrictions if any. We're mostly Video Gamers and we're also a bit of a joking group. If you feel this is a community you want to get to know then feel free to send a message! I'd be happy to get to know you better as well as the people get to know you! I'm a EST-Zone who's on majority of the time, I do work a 12hr Job that is scheduled a few days on and off. We tend to have a schedule when Campaigns go as we're not picky about if people are able to make it or not.