Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Untitled attributes

Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I just noticed some Untitled attributes filled with seemingly random numbers for some character. When I remove them, exit the game and join back, they keep reappearing. In addition, these attributes don't seem to appear in the API. For example I don't see them using the following code: var attrs = findObjs({   _type: 'attribute' }); attrs.forEach(function(attr){   log(attr.get('name')+" "+attr.get('current')); });
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What character sheet are you using? And could you share a screenshot of the problem?
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I'm using "Chroniques oubliées fantasy". I tried to upload a gif showing the issue, but somehow it doesn't seem to work. Maybe the issue comes from my browser...
Gid
Roll20 Team
Ulti, I would first recommend hitting the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If the issue is still occurring, I would recommend posting in the  Character Sheet and Compendium forum and mention the name of the sheet in the title of your new post.