Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dupe Notifications Messages

I am getting notifications twice when folks post to threads in my game listing. Anyone else see this?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Have you followed the threads in question?  You can tell by visiting those threads and checking the upper-right-most corner of the page.  Under the blue "+ Post Reply" button there will be text that reads either "Follow This Topic" or "Stop Following Topic".  As the creator of the listed game you are automatically following posts to your listing's discussion forum, so you can go ahead and not follow specific threads there. If that is NOT the case, please let us know and we'll start working you through the troubleshooting guide :)

Edited 1493329048
Hoot
Pro
ahh - well, indeed i was. I never clicked that on purpose though so i must have hit it without realizing it. TY.  (heck, I didn't even knwo it was there)
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
I'm glad this was an easy fix.  I'll mark this as resolved and close the thread, but please don't hesitate to start a new thread if you have any issues or concerns.