Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Message of the Day

I have included this API script in my game and it seems to run fine at times and other times it will not work at all. Does anyone else have this issue? Xargun
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There seems to be an issue where it doesn't issue the MotD to the first player to join a game, as the join event for them occurred before the MotD script is started when the API spins up for the first player joining.  I probably need to track player exit events along with timestamps to try and figure out who joined and when. Does this match with the cases where it's not working for you?
not 100% sure - but it does seem to work when I enter and then leave and come right back. So what your saying makes since.
This sounds possible to me. I've had same issue, recently.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ok. I'll see what I can track down on it.
thank you