Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Dynamic Lightning, players can see other players sight as dim.

Edited 1493824103
Heyo everyone! One thing I've noticed my players complain about when it comes to moving around in maps with Dynamic Lightning enabeled is that they can't see each other if one enters a room. Lots of "Where did you go? Guys where are you?" A function that added other players sight as dim light to all players would combat this I think. I say Dim light to make it easier to see if THEY can see a monster or if another player can. Maybe making other peoples sight faintly blue could work? If that isnt possible maybe just a faint 5ft ring around other players tokens? =) I know I could just give everyone permission over tokens and such. But features are nice! right? =P Well thats my five cents anyway. Take care and have fun! =)
You could do that yourself by setting a 5ft radius of light around each player and setting it so everyone sees light.
That's what happens when the only person with a light source leaves the others behind. Tell them to work together better or light their own torches.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .