Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] Level 2 one-shot, starting in 30 minutes. (6:30pm EST)

Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Hello, If there are enough people interested in such a short period of time, I will be running the "Death House" Ravenloft module as a one-shot. It will be the first time running it however, so I don't know if we'll get to the end. The session will last ~3.5/4 hours, and we'll be using Discord for voice. Cheers!
Standard point buy I assume, any restrictions on source material for us to pull our characters from?
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Yup. Standard array, no restrictions except for the UA Mystic.
So is there room for another, I would like to join if possible?
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
There is. Sent you a PM. We still need a few more players if there are other people interested.
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Postponed until the weekend. Will make a new post once a proper time and date are set.
such a shame. Me and my girl were going to offer to join..
I might join as well, but I'm bad at character creation D: how many more slots open and which day of the weekend is it? 
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
I'll post again once I have the new date and time set, and send PMs to the people here in case they want to join. It'll most likely be on Saturday around 5:30 - 6pm, but it's subject to change. I don't mind new players, so I could help you out with the character if you want Renee.
I would be interested if you could please let me know once you have a new date and time finalized. Thank you Jay
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
The game has been rescheduled for Saturday 10th at 5pm EST. Private messages have been sent to all the people who replied here.