Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GM looking for players.

I am a GM who currently has more ideas and settings I would like to work in than I have players for.   I am trying to see if there would be interest in any of the following ideas.  I have most of these in various stages of completion so it wouldn't take me long to bring any of them from concept to campaign. One Shots/Shorter Campaigns - An adventure based on The Mummy movies. - Jurassic World War Z (the title really says it all) Longer Campaigns - Superheroes - Historical/Arthurian fantasy (Camelot, Prince Valiant, Mythic Britain etc. inspired setting) - Fighting gothic horrors against the backdrop of the American Revolution - Swashbuckling adventure with fantastic/supernatural elements set in a semi-historical 1600s Europe - Space 1889 - would be running this setting as it is written.   It's just so perfect I don't feel the need to change things.
When I might be able to it sounds fun
If you ran a Superhero campaign, I would totally be in! Would you run it with Masks? 
I would probably use Prowlers and Paragons with a few house rules.  Depending on the tone of the game (if it is more X-Men than Avengers) I may decide to use Cypher instead.
Christopher,  I am available Friday nights, most of the time on Saturdays, or Sunday nights.   Let me know which idea(s) you might be interested in trying.
The historical and the jurassic wwz intwrest me but idc what we do I'm just looking for games and I have a weekly game Saturday but if it's Sunday or Friday I'll be able to play

Edited 1497385574
The all sound very interesting, especially Jurassic World War Z and I would love to participate. EDIT : Please contact Scotty McCommissar now as I have had to change accounts
it all sounds good to me if ur still looking for players
All sounds great, I would be more interested in joining in on the longer campaigns though if I could choose. If I could rank them in order of what appeals to me it would go (swashbuckling adventure/superhero > Arthurian > Gothic/Space). They all sound potentially quite fun though.
yeah for sure, if you've got a slot left i'm in.
If you want someone who is down with fighting vampires and succubi during the American Revolution, count me in. Actually all of these sound amazing. I'd be particularly down for an intrigue campaign too, if you have anything like that lined up. As long as it can kill me I can have fun.
It seems like we have enough people to run a game.   What are people doing this Friday and Saturday around 8/7c?