Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[3.5] Full-Round and Multiple Attacks

Edited 1497028794
How do you program multiple attacks into the macro? Diana's 3.5 sheeet
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
What is it you need that the sheet doesn't already support? The full attack macro covers the various BABs that a character might have: &{template:DnD35Attack} {{pcflag=true}} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=attacks with a @{weapon1name} }} {{attack1=A1:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}]]}} {{critconfirm1=Crit?:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}]]}} {{fumbleroll=Fumble:[[d20]]}} {{damage1=D1:[[@{weapon1damage}]]}} {{critdmg1=+[[@{weapon1crit}]]}} {{fullattackflag=[[ ?{Full Attack? (hit space for full attack else hit return) |0}d1]]}} {{attack2=A2:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}-5]]}} {{critconfirm2=Crit!:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}-5]]}} {{damage2=D2:[[@{weapon1damage}]]}} {{critdmg2=+[[@{weapon1crit}]]}} {{attack3=A3:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}-10]]}} {{critconfirm3=Crit!:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}-10]]}} {{damage3=D3:[[@{weapon1damage}]]}} {{critdmg3=+[[@{weapon1crit}]]}} {{attack4=A4:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}-15]]}} {{critconfirm4=Crit!:[[@{weapon1attackcalc}-15]]}} {{damage4=D4:[[@{weapon1damage}]]}} {{critdmg4=+[[@{weapon1crit}]]}}

Edited 1497041087
It is not working? I went to the bottom and copied in the macro and it was not working. This is what was the default, which does just 1 attack 1d20cs>@{weapon1critmin} +@{bab}[BAB] +@{epicattackbonus}[Epic AB] + @{weapon1stat}[Ability] +@{size}[size] +@{weapon1enh}[Weapon Enh] +@{weapon1focus}[Weapon Focus] + ?{Flank (1=yes)|0}*2[Flank] +?{Power Attack? (put in penalty with negative sign ie -3)|0}[Pwr Attk] +?{Additional Attack Bonus?|0}[Ad'l Atk Bon] This is what was tried, but neither worked &{template:DnD35Attack} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=swings a @{weapon1name} }} {{pcflag=true}} {{attack1=A1: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm1=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage1=D1: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg1=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }} {{fullattackflag= [[?{Full Attack?|No, 0d1|Yes, d1} ]] }} {{attack2=A2: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-5 ]] }} {{critconfirm2=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-5 ]] }} {{damage2=D2: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg2=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }} {{attack3=A3: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-10 ]] }} {{critconfirm3=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-10 ]] }} {{damage3=D3: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg3=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }} {{attack4=A4: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-15 ]] }} {{critconfirm4=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-15 ]] }} {{damage4=D4: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg4=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }}
Just tried the macro you posted and still not working
Anyone? This is bugging me. I plugged in the macro posted and the one that is at the bottom of the sheet and neither work. They go through the prompts and then nothing happens 
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Since the code Ziechael posted does not contain any keywords , you'll need to either save that code as an Ability , or add keywords to its Attribute calls .
I prefer this one anyways, so how do I make this one work? &{template:DnD35Attack} {{name=@{character_name}}} {{subtags=swings a @{weapon1name} }} {{pcflag=true}} {{attack1=A1: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{critconfirm1=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc} ]] }} {{fumbleroll=Fumble: [[ d20 ]] }} {{damage1=D1: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg1=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }} {{fullattackflag= [[?{Full Attack?|No, 0d1|Yes, d1} ]] }} {{attack2=A2: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-5 ]] }} {{critconfirm2=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-5 ]] }} {{damage2=D2: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg2=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }} {{attack3=A3: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-10 ]] }} {{critconfirm3=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-10 ]] }} {{damage3=D3: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg3=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }} {{attack4=A4: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-15 ]] }} {{critconfirm4=Crit!: [[ @{weapon1attackcalc}-15 ]] }} {{damage4=D4: [[ @{weapon1damage} ]] }} {{critdmg4=+ [[ @{weapon1crit} ]] }}
Silvyre
Forum Champion
I recommend saving it as an Ability (under the Attributes & Abilities Tab ) in the meantime. I'm not familiar with the 3.5 sheet, but someone with more knowledge will likely be able to help you use that macro or a similar one through the Character Sheet Tab.
Okay cool. I am hoping it happens before Sunday morning! lol
The macro you posted works for me with Diana's 3.5 sheet when I make it an Ability as Silvyre recommended. What does not work for you? Do you get any prompts from roll queries? Do you have all of the relevant weapon information filled out?
It does not work when placed on a character sheet under weapon. All of the prompts come up, but then no result is posted. Nothing, not even an error one like when you enter a ++ into a field. I have the name filled out and the rest of it should still be pre-filled as always.
It works in the Full Attack macro field for me. Is that where you are pasting it?
I am an idiot...
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Atirakis said: I am an idiot... Not at all, it's just part of the learning curve... welcome to the climb to the top ;)