I wrote a roll template that shows the result of an attack in a space combat game that I am running: The template looks like this: <rolltemplate class="sheet-rolltemplate-BRPT-ShipCombat">     <table>         <tr><th colspan="2" class="sheet-header" style="text-align: left">{{title}}</th></tr>         <tr><th colspan="2" class="sheet-header" style="text-align: left">{{name}}</th></tr>         {{#allprops() Crit Damage success title}}             <tr><td>{{key}}</td><td>{{value}}</td></tr>         {{/allprops() Crit Damage success title}}         {{#rollWasCrit() Roll}}             <tr><td class="sheet-header" colspan="2">Critical Hit!</td></tr>             <tr><td class="sheet-header"> Damage</td><td class="sheet-header" style="text-align: right">{{Crit}}</td></tr>         {{/rollWasCrit() Roll}}         {{#^rollWasCrit() Roll}}             {{#rollLess() Roll success}}                 <tr><td class="sheet-header" colspan="2">Hit!</td></tr>                 <tr><td class="sheet-header">Damage:</td><td class="sheet-header" style="text-align: right">{{Damage}}</td></tr>             {{/rollLess() Roll success}}         {{/^rollWasCrit() Roll}}         {{#rollWasFumble() Roll}}             <tr><td class="sheet-header" colspan="2">Fumble.</td></tr>         {{/rollWasFumble() Roll}}         {{#^rollWasFumble() Roll}}             {{#^rollLess() Roll success}}                 <tr><td class="sheet-header" colspan="2">Miss.</td></tr>             {{/^rollLess() Roll success}}         {{/^rollWasFumble() Roll}}     </table> </rolltemplate> What I would like to do is save some space by not showing any line with a value of zero.  I have tried using {{#^rollTotal() value 0 }} inside of the #allprops section, but have not been able to get it to work. Any ideas?