Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Curse of Strahd Bug Reporting Thread

Edited 1497942216
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Please report any issues with the  Curse of Strahd Module on this thread. If you find multiple issues, please report them in the same thread as possible, it really helps us on the back end!
Hey great to see that you finally added Curse of Strahd to your portfolio, love to see you guys grow! I have a question about the "Original Castle Ravenloft maps in top-down format, exclusive to the Roll20 version", as I don't own the product and am just able to see this screenshot I wanted to ask if you guys mean those maps or are you referring to other maps. I ask because I know these maps for over a year from another source.
I seem to be missing Ravenloft Map 1 and Ravenloft 1 (Iso) from my game.

Edited 1497959554
Great work in bringing CoS to my favourite VTT. I started my game two weeks ago and now I can transmogrify a lot of stuff into my game :) The link to "Handout: Strahd's Invitation" in the Introduction does not work. Also, why are there two giant draft horses on the GM layer in the Barovia map?
Kuz said: I seem to be missing Ravenloft Map 1 and Ravenloft 1 (Iso) from my game. Ravenloft map 1 is just an elevation of the castle showing the different heights of the tower. You will find it in Chapter 4 of the journal. There is no Iso version.

Edited 1497961788
I pre ordered but am not seeing it available in the Game Addons section of Game Settings like the TFTYP modules.  Is there a differnet place I should be looking?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
It is a full module, you'll find it on the Game creation page on the right:
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Simon O. - Those maps were created by our team, in house, exclusively for this module. There have been other user created top down maps floating around the internet, but these ones are specifically made by Roll20 :) Grant H - I'll look into that broken link! To find that handout manually for the time being, it's under Player Handouts - Text Handouts - Strahd's Invitation The draft horses are there from the Strahd's Carriage encounter. We've included tokens of possible encounters on the Barovia Map, as some GM's like to play it out this way before moving to a smaller encounter space. 
Zym
Sheet Author
Hi Mel, I was really curious. As this has been released a year after the hardcover. I have already run through large segments of the campaign and was wondering, almost hoping a little that you would release the Castle Ravenloft segment as a stand alone like you did with the tarroka deck. 
This might not be specific to Curse of Strahd, but since that's where I encountered the issue I'll put this here. In the Modules notes under Dynamic Lighting I found the following entry: As there is a fair amount of dynamic lighting and creatures with sight rendering on these maps, some DMs may experience slower performance on some machines. If you'd like to disable Has Sight on your NPC tokens, you can do so for all creatures in the campaign by following the instructions here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page</a> Section 4 explains how to Apply Setting Defaults to Existing Content In-Game. However the settings tab I have does not have the " Apply Default Settings button" that is mentioned in the instructions. &nbsp;The only thing underneath my Experiment Settings heading is a QR Code for Tablet button.
Galen O. said: This might not be specific to Curse of Strahd, but since that's where I encountered the issue I'll put this here. In the Modules notes under Dynamic Lighting I found the following entry: As there is a fair amount of dynamic lighting and creatures with sight rendering on these maps, some DMs may experience slower performance on some machines. If you'd like to disable Has Sight on your NPC tokens, you can do so for all creatures in the campaign by following the instructions here: <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Game_Settings_Page</a> Section 4 explains how to Apply Setting Defaults to Existing Content In-Game. However the settings tab I have does not have the " Apply Default Settings button" that is mentioned in the instructions. &nbsp;The only thing underneath my Experiment Settings heading is a QR Code for Tablet button. I have seen it mentioned in another thread that that option on the setting tab only shows up if you have made any changes to the Settings Page for the campaign.
There is something wrong with the dynamic lighting in Ravenloft map 12, the lines are all set up correctly but some of them are not functioning and additional lines not on the dynamic lighting layer are casting shadows. Here are some screenshots to demonstrate.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There will probably be a patch for that in the near future, but in the interim, you can run this script to correct it: on('ready',function(){ &nbsp; &nbsp; "use strict"; &nbsp; &nbsp; var bounds = function(p){ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; return _.reduce(p,function(m,p){ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; m.minX=Math.min(p[1],m.minX); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; m.minY=Math.min(p[2],m.minY); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; m.maxX=Math.max(p[1],m.maxX); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; m.maxY=Math.max(p[2],m.maxY); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; return m; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; },{minX:Infinity,maxX:0,minY:Infinity,maxY:0}); &nbsp; &nbsp; }, &nbsp; &nbsp; center = function(bounds){ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; return { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; x: bounds.minX + ((bounds.maxX-bounds.minX)/2), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; y: bounds.minY + ((bounds.maxY-bounds.minY)/2) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }; &nbsp; &nbsp; }, &nbsp; &nbsp; rotate = function(p,theta){ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; var b=bounds(p), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; c=center(b), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; sinT=Math.sin( theta*Math.PI/180.0), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; cosT=Math.cos( theta*Math.PI/180.0), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; newBounds={ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; minX:Infinity, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; minY:Infinity, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; maxX:0, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; maxY:0 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; points =_.chain(p) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; .map(function(point){ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; var pointPrime=_.clone(point); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; pointPrime[1]=cosT*(point[1]-c.x) - sinT*(point[2]-c.y) + c.x; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; pointPrime[2]=sinT*(point[1]-c.x) + cosT*(point[2]-c.y) + c.y; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; newBounds.minX=Math.min(pointPrime[1],newBounds.minX); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; newBounds.minY=Math.min(pointPrime[2],newBounds.minY); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; newBounds.maxX=Math.max(pointPrime[1],newBounds.maxX); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; newBounds.maxY=Math.max(pointPrime[2],newBounds.maxY); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; return pointPrime; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; .map(function(p){ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; p[1]-=newBounds.minX; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; p[2]-=newBounds.minY; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; return p; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }) &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; .value(), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; newCenter=center(newBounds); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; return { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; path: points, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; bounds: newBounds, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; center: newCenter, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; offset: { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; x: newCenter.x-c.x, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; y: newCenter.y-c.y &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }; &nbsp; &nbsp; }; &nbsp; &nbsp; _.chain(findObjs({ type: 'path', &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; layer: 'walls' &nbsp; &nbsp; })) &nbsp; &nbsp; .filter((o)=&gt;o.get('rotation')!==0) &nbsp; &nbsp; .each((path)=&gt;{ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; let details=rotate(JSON.parse(path.get('path')),path.get('rotation')); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; let newpath = createObj('path', { &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; pageid: path.get('pageid'), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; fill: path.get('fill'), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; stroke: path.get('stroke'), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; rotation: 0, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; layer: path.get('layer'), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; stroke_width: path.get('stroke_width'), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; width: details.bounds.maxX-details.bounds.minX, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; height: details.bounds.maxY-details.bounds.minY, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; path: JSON.stringify(details.path), &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; top: path.get('top')+details.offset.y, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; left: path.get('left')+details.offset.x, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; scaleX: 1, &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; scaleY: 1 &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; }); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; if(newpath){ &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; path.remove(); &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; } &nbsp; &nbsp; }) .tap((o)=&gt;sendChat('',`/w gm Fixed ${o.length} Dynamic Lighting paths with rotation.`)); });
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Alexander - We are in discussions to see if if making a Map Only Add On is a possibility Joseph - That dynamic lighting issue will be fixed very soon! I have a patch ready and it will be pushed out ASAP
Does patching happen automatically or do I need to create a new game and transmog the fixed content over to the older content? I ask because I converted the module to Shaped 5E sheets and updated them all and would love not to have to do that again :)
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
KiltedVaper - The patch should be a prompt before your start the game next. As this patch is minor aesthetic fixes, your shaped sheets should not be affected :)&nbsp; If we need to patch tokens or stats in the future, I would recommend making a copy of your game first before patching, though you also have Pro features and can do a rollback!
I have found a few tokens that come out the wrong size. Revenant with longsword Mongrelfolk.&nbsp; The snow Maiden and The mad Mage are missing token Artwork, they only have Placeholders. IDK if it's just me but Living Flame was very broken. It had a sheet with a token associated with it in the journal, but when placed on screen the 3 three bubbles read "selected" in tiny letters and there was no sheet associated to it when you click on the cog wheel. I rebuilt this sheet from scratch.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
KiltedVaper - I've updated the Revenant and Mongrelfolk tokens, that should be pushed with the next patch.&nbsp; The Mad Mage and Snow Maidens do not have artwork, correct. That is as intended.&nbsp; The Living Flame is not actually a monster. It is a different sort of encounter, hence not having a complete sheet.&nbsp;
Otto Belview is the wrong size when placed. Sir Klutz Tripalotsky has Phantom Warrior's Bio and when placed is a phantom warrior token tiny sized.
I pre-ordered my Curse of Strahd about a week ago and I don't normally do this sort of thing so I was super excited but now when I click on it in My Purchases it takes me to the store and tries to get me to buy it again. I almost never have money spare so this is stressing me out a bit. &nbsp; O.O
Elliott said: I pre-ordered my Curse of Strahd about a week ago and I don't normally do this sort of thing so I was super excited but now when I click on it in My Purchases it takes me to the store and tries to get me to buy it again. I almost never have money spare so this is stressing me out a bit. &nbsp; O.O Start a new game and select the module on he right hand side of the screen under choose a module.
KiltedVaper said: Elliott said: I pre-ordered my Curse of Strahd about a week ago and I don't normally do this sort of thing so I was super excited but now when I click on it in My Purchases it takes me to the store and tries to get me to buy it again. I almost never have money spare so this is stressing me out a bit. &nbsp; O.O Start a new game and select the module on he right hand side of the screen under choose a module. Thank you.
Justin H.
Marketplace Creator
I don't know if this is a problem on my end or not, or if it's only with CoS since the only other WotC content I own is TftYP, but I don't seem to have the option for setting the Dungeons and Dragons Styling on my game settings. This image was pasted from another member when I posted this problem elsewhere trying to figure out why none of my game sheets look like.... &nbsp;but look like this... &nbsp;instead. I was lead to believe, and it made sense, that my sheets are SRD because I was not running official content. I understand that YP is not a full module so is not affected by the styling, but CoS should be.&nbsp;
This is from my fresh install so it seems to be working fine for me (other than my player using all caps and three exclamations haha)
Love the module so far, though I am having trouble with one thing atm. My players wanted to run "Death House" because this is there first time experiencing ravenloft, and when I run the encounters the enemy tokens on the map (Animated armor, animated broom, and the 2 children ghost things) are transparent and I have not been able to figure out how to interact with them. This is my first time running a module on roll20 so I am not the most fluent with it yet, was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. Thanks in advance :).
William B. said: Love the module so far, though I am having trouble with one thing atm. My players wanted to run "Death House" because this is there first time experiencing ravenloft, and when I run the encounters the enemy tokens on the map (Animated armor, animated broom, and the 2 children ghost things) are transparent and I have not been able to figure out how to interact with them. This is my first time running a module on roll20 so I am not the most fluent with it yet, was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. Thanks in advance :). The tokens are on the GM Layer.
Sky said: William B. said: Love the module so far, though I am having trouble with one thing atm. My players wanted to run "Death House" because this is there first time experiencing ravenloft, and when I run the encounters the enemy tokens on the map (Animated armor, animated broom, and the 2 children ghost things) are transparent and I have not been able to figure out how to interact with them. This is my first time running a module on roll20 so I am not the most fluent with it yet, was wondering if anyone could help me out with this. Thanks in advance :). The tokens are on the GM Layer. Thank you so much, when I was running the game last night, I went to that layer several times not being able to select them for whatever reason. Just did it now, I feel silly. Again thank you.
Not a technical issue as much a conversion one. The Character Background: Haunted One &nbsp;handout has the following under Skill proficiencies: Skill Proficiencies: Choose one of Arcana, Investigation, Religion, or Survival In the&nbsp; WotC PDF , however, it says: Skill Proficiencies: Choose two from among Arcana, Investigation, Religion, and Survival
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Bluebottlekiss - That's an interesting note! I have the print book (the files for which we pull the text from for the game) and it does say one skill.&nbsp; I wonder if there was an update for those handouts?&nbsp; I would unofficially rule that it would be up to the GM for which they would like to use :) We should be patching the game some time today to add all of your updates. I'm writing up the list of fixes as we speak
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Justin H - We're currently looking into the Dungeons&Dragons sheet issue, that is definitely a bug!

Edited 1498526230
• Dynamic Lighting is turned off by default in Wachterhaus. • When flipping the Strahd Token to Mist form, the Specter token is displayed instead. Love the module! keep it up!
Bluebottlekiss said: Not a technical issue as much a conversion one. The Character Background: Haunted One &nbsp;handout has the following under Skill proficiencies: Skill Proficiencies: Choose one of Arcana, Investigation, Religion, or Survival In the&nbsp; WotC PDF , however, it says: Skill Proficiencies: Choose two from among Arcana, Investigation, Religion, and Survival wow great catch
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Martin V -&nbsp; Here are the Strahd Mist token and Spectre token side by side in my game, does it show up differently to you? I've also updated the DL for Watcherhaus for the next patch
Bluebottlekiss said: Not a technical issue as much a conversion one. The Character Background: Haunted One &nbsp;handout has the following under Skill proficiencies: Skill Proficiencies: Choose one of Arcana, Investigation, Religion, or Survival In the&nbsp; WotC PDF , however, it says: Skill Proficiencies: Choose two from among Arcana, Investigation, Religion, and Survival That's an error in the book, it was later updated to choose two. &nbsp;See the updated Haunted One on the WotC website. <a href="http://media.wizards.com/2016/downloads/DND/CoS_Character_Options.pdf" rel="nofollow">http://media.wizards.com/2016/downloads/DND/CoS_Character_Options.pdf</a>
One of my players picked up on this. Milivoj's picture handout is spelled Milijov in both the handout name and picture, and the hotlink from the Named NPC's entry.
Matt
Plus
Marketplace Creator
Mel said: KiltedVaper - The patch should be a prompt before your start the game next. As this patch is minor aesthetic fixes, your shaped sheets should not be affected :)&nbsp; If we need to patch tokens or stats in the future, I would recommend making a copy of your game first before patching, though you also have Pro features and can do a rollback! I haven't had any prompt to update the module yet, has the patch gone out? I still have many of the problems mentioned by others here (Strahd mist form showing up as Specter, dynamic lighting etc).
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Quick update for y'all: We have had to push back patching for a bit longer due to several factors, but it is on its way! I have several patches on their way for the majority of our WOTC modules.&nbsp; Apologies for saying they would be done sooner, some unexpected things came up and I don't mean to keep you all waiting. -Mel
There's very little broken in this Module. I think you get a pass Mel :)

Edited 1499801018
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hey folks! As it was brought up in this thread, I wanted to share the announcement that we have released the Castle Ravenloft Maps as a seperate Add On for folks who wanted our in-house maps! Blog announcement here:&nbsp; <a href="http://blog.roll20.net/post/162868346765/castle-ravenloft-map-pack" rel="nofollow">http://blog.roll20.net/post/162868346765/castle-ravenloft-map-pack</a> Purchase here:&nbsp; <a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/201/castle-ravenloft-map-pack" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/gameaddon/201/castle-ravenloft-map-pack</a>
Zym
Sheet Author
Nice to see the Castle Ravenloft map Add on.... You're amazing !!&nbsp;
Mel said: Martin V -&nbsp; Here are the Strahd Mist token and Spectre token side by side in my game, does it show up differently to you? I've also updated the DL for Watcherhaus for the next patch Hi, I just had the same problem (the mist form showed the specter image). To fix this I had to create a new token using the Strahd entry on the rollable table tab and then make that token the default token for Strahd on the journal entry. Seems like you already noticed the mistake, but forgot to update the default token in the journal. Great work on the module. My players are having a blast!
Hey, I was running into some issues related to files in the game vanishing. From what it looks like, it was clashing with my Norton&nbsp;security. I would lose some maps and chapters.&nbsp;

Edited 1499961993
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Grant H - Oh, so to make sure I understand: The Strahd token in the Rollable Table is correct, but the one in the journal and some that have already been placed use the Specter image? I will check that out, thank you!
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Mega - Can you confirm for me what maps/chapters have been lost, and how Norton is crashing? Did you get a specific error message?
Mel said: Grant H - Oh, so to make sure I understand: The Strahd token in the Rollable Table is correct, but the one in the journal and some that have already been placed use the Specter image? I will check that out, thank you! Hi Mel, the rollable table is correct, but when you drag the token onto the playmat the side for the mist form shows the specter. Glad to help.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Good news, Curse of Strahd has its first patch! Curse of Strahd Patch 1.1 Text Edits 1. Minor text fixes to fix broken links 2. Milivoj has been updated with correct name spelling Map Edits 1. Wizard of Wines - Dynamic Lighting adjusted on maps to close holes. 2. Castle Ravenloft Crypts - Dynamic Lighting adjusted to fix shape rotation issues 3. Watcherhaus now has Dynamic Lighting enabled. 4. Argynvostholt Upper Floors - Map adjusted to correct 10ft square Token Edits 1. Tokens - size adjusted on several tokens to display correctly when added to a map: Otto Belview Phantom Warrior Sir Klutz Tripalotsky Revenant with Longsword Mongrelfolk 2. Castle Ravenloft Crypts - Strahd’s Brides now have their correct names 3. Blue Water Inn - Urwin, Brom, and Bray Martikov now have unique tokens. Brom and Bray are non combatants and do not have character sheets. After patching, these three tokens may have adjusted placement if they have been moved in a previous play session. Please double check Urwin’s stats and the placement if he has been moved in your game. 4. Strahd - Replaced Strahd’s character token with correct token from Rollable Table. Some tokens in maps may still use the older token. Character Sheet 1. Roll20 5E Character sheets now show the Dungeons and Dragons logo when playing Curse of Strahd As always, please continue to post your bugs here and we will get on them as soon as possible.&nbsp; Happy gaming! -Mel
Is it possible to have the image files for the Martikov family tokens (Urwin, Danika, Brom and Bray)? &nbsp;All other unique tokens in the game are accessible through character sheets, and so I have been able to customise character sheets and rollable tokens, but the Martikovs images seem to only appear on the Blue Water Inn map.
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi folks, it's patch day! Patch notes are located in your modules, but here is a rundown of what's changed: Curse of Strahd Tokens: Added a GM Layer copy of Martikov Family to the Blue Water Inn Map, as they are unique tokens without sheets. Updated Strahd von Zarovich tokens in Castle Ravenloft to token with correct Mist Form rollable token Dynamic Lighting: Updated DL in Castle Ravenloft staircases to fix broken shapes.
I'm new to Roll20, so I'm hoping this is user error, but I purchased the Ravenloft Map Pack (Not the full module) and added the content to my game before going to the virtual tabletop. Yet, when I go into my library (with "everything" pulled down) none of the maps show up under Premium Assets or My Library. I'm a digital-adept person and I've tried every rational way I think this system would import something. It says in the map pack that I don't download it, and it's only for Roll 20 - so I know I'm not supposed to download it and reupload to my library. But the only thing that even hints I have new assets is that there's some vampires in my tokens. I don't know if they are from Ravenloft or not, but in general I'm super frustrated. I need Tech Support.&nbsp;