Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[In Progress] Cortex

I have a working copy of the sheet I am working on for the Cortex system in this  campaign .  I need people to test it out, and see what can be improved. Disclaimer: I have never played this system, so all advise is apprciated. 
Hey CPP,  At work now so I can't do anything, but tomorrow night I will reach out to you.  I've probably played cortex classic more than almost anyone on roll20 simply because it's a dead system :( I had a character sheet (that you actually gave me the foundation for) that I put many hours into and it was still pretty bad due to how bad I am at css and html.   I know this system.  I'll take a look at it when I can and offer up probably too much advice. Thank so much for making one though, the one I've been using works but like I said, it's ugly.
Jake M. said: I know this system.  I'll take a look at it when I can and offer up probably too much advice. Thank so much for making one though, the one I've been using works but like I said, it's ugly. I would love any kind of advice.  
Made some improvements and working on making more. Exactly how to work the skills and attributes has yet to be firmly nailed down.  Either it will be multi-part pop up selection button (for ease of use when dragging it to the macro bar) or a button mounted on the sheet that can be changed there (no pop ups, but you have to have the sheet open to make changes)
Roll template for all skills and attribute.  Roll templates include attribute name, rating, and steps added or subtracted from skill, plus you can add a single complication and asset to the roll.