Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[AD&D 2E] Further Development

Hey guys. Due to personal issues, I probably won't be on Roll20 for what may be a very long time. I wil continue to support the sheet however. If you need anything fixed, updated, changed, added, removed or otherwise tweaked, please feel free to email me at &gt; <a href="mailto:seth.farra@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">seth.farra@gmail.com</a> &lt; and I'll be happy to work with you as I can and apply changes to GitHub. Good luck with your games out there :D
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
;-( Good fortunes to you SFX.
Just a quick pop on. I was made aware in my tutorial video that the spelling for the Barbarian movement speed section was misspelled. That will be fixed with the next patch from GitHub. I also added Back AC and Head AC to the Tracker section, as promised. That being said, I will be working on a tutorial series on YouTube for how to get the most out of the sheet. It's linked in the Sheet Index under the AD&D 2E entry :) The series will be slow in the making, as, I still have a number of things going on, but if you have any input for them or questions, be sure to speak up so I can address any concerns.