Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Demo one-shots of Broadsword

Hey everyone! I'm currently crowdfunding my new game Broadsword and was looking to run a few demo games this week. Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights, starting each night shortly after 8:30 PM Central / 6:30 PM Pacific / 9:30 PM Eastern / 1:30 AM GMT. Broadsword is a high fantasy adventure game about Heroes on an epic quest against the forces of the Abyss. It's what I call a "roleplaying boardgame," or a boardgame with lots of RPG elements, and it is heavily influenced by the classic HeroQuest . It's barely halfway through its campaign and is under $75 from being funded! Note that I will also be streaming the game on Twitch. (I'm not sure if it's okay to link to my Twitch channel, so I'm leaving it off for now. I can PM the link to interested people.) So if that is a consideration for you, you have been informed. Webcam is recommended but not required, but a mic definitely is required. I've got seats open for all three nights, and can accommodate up to 6 people per night. Please comment if you're interested in playing or just watching to see how the game plays and joining in the chat. Time permitting, I'll be taking Q&A after the game, and will try to do it during as well - but that one's not guaranteed. Thanks for reading. Go Heroes!
Hello, Gave your kickstarter a quick look and the game seems interesting. I got a bit of a Miniatures vibe from it and the gargoyle drop table example gave me ultima flashbacks. I would be able to play on Thursday without much issue. Shoot me a PM if you need any more info, If your full up go ahead and send me the stream link as I would like to see the game in action.
Nathan P. said: Hello, Gave your kickstarter a quick look and the game seems interesting. I got a bit of a Miniatures vibe from it and the gargoyle drop table example gave me ultima flashbacks. I would be able to play on Thursday without much issue. Shoot me a PM if you need any more info, If your full up go ahead and send me the stream link as I would like to see the game in action. Thanks, Nathan! You will be taking up the last available slot for Thursday, nice! I'll PM you the links. For everyone else, Wednesday and Friday are both still pretty wide open, with just a couple "maybe's" on standby.