Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences here.
×
×
Cookie Preferences
We use Cookies to help personalize and improve Roll20. For more information on our use of non-essential Cookies, visit our Privacy Policy here.
That being said I should also add some things. I'm not looking for a core classes/races game nor am I looking for one shots, short campaigns and high combat games, I like a balance of rp and combat if not rp more so.
I have room for a player in my campaign - check out my note in the forums ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path</a>... for more info.
Lee W. said: I have room for a player in my campaign - check out my note in the forums ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path</a>... for more info. I would be interested but you record them on twitch and youtube I wouldn't want that. Sorry