Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFG] 1 pathfinder weekdays 6:30 pm - 1:00am CDT

1499840336

Edited 1499936401
Ty G.
Plus
Been looking for a game for a while and i am hoping I can find one here.
1499936409

Edited 1499936449
Ty G.
Plus
That being said I should also add some things. I'm not looking for a core classes/races game nor am I looking for one shots, short campaigns and high combat games, I like a balance of rp and combat if not rp more so.
I am looking for same thing. Mind if i piggy back?
Not at all
I have room for a player in my campaign - check out my note in the forums ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path</a>... for more info.
Lee W. said: I have room for a player in my campaign - check out my note in the forums ( <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/5285956/lfp-path</a>... for more info. I would be interested but you record them on twitch and youtube I wouldn't want that. Sorry
I also will not, as I can not nor would not use a web cam
okey dokey.
though thank you