Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] New version broke my token action macros. How do I correct them?

So I'm in love with the new sheet layout and Modifiers-function, but as a DM I'm a little at a loss. The sheet update has broken my token action macros for attacks and reactions, and I'm not sure on how to correct them. Currently I'm using these formulas: %{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack} and %{selected|repeating_reaction_$0_action} They aren't working anymore and changing "attack" to "offense" didn't seem to work either. I'm a macro-retard so if I don't have a guide or something I can copy/paste I'm lost, so the documentation doesn't work for me, as even though it contains all the information I need, it doesn't contain a step-by-step guide that I can follow. My questions is this; can someone help me correcting what those 2 formulas should now say, so I can correct it?

Edited 1500464479
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
See the new  Wiki . %{selected|repeating_attack_$0_attack} is now %{selected|repeating_offense_$0_roll} %{selected|repeating_reaction_$0_action} is unchanged and should be working.

Edited 1500466208
Thanks a bunch Kryx! Sorry for troubling with such a simple question, but I really am an idiot when it comes to all this, and can barely modify stuff I copy/paste EDIT: Still doesn't seem to work for my NPCs. I don't understand any of that, or how to even begin correcting it. EDIT 2: Nevermind! They're called actions now so of course it would be        %{selected|repeating_action_$0_action}
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
npc actions are unchanged. They were actions and still are. :)
If this doesn't come easy to you, and you use the default token actions, why not just delete the tokens macros and redo them. If you have created special macros don't use the delete option. It will wipe ALL the macros on the sheet.  I believe this two macros should still work for that.  Create a Macro names Shaped Sheet Create Token Macros then copy and paste the commands below into the macro.  !shaped-abilities --offense !shaped-abilities --utilty !shaped-abilities --racialTraits !shaped-abilities --classFeatures !shaped-abilities --feats !shaped-abilities --traits !shaped-abilities --actions !shaped-abilities --reactions !shaped-abilities --initiative !shaped-abilities --rests !shaped-abilities --saves !shaped-abilities --abilityChecks !shaped-abilities --spells !shaped-abilities --statblock Do the same for this Shaped Sheet Delete Token Macros !shaped-abilities --DELETE