Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder; Dev and Main server sheet code are out of sync

vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Looks like the Dev and Main servers are not running the same code base.  On the Pathfinder sheet, the Dev is running v1.50 ( merged 5/2/17' ) while the Main server is running v1.58( merged 6/27/17' ).  Is this intended?  Thanks
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
nudge
My apologies for missing this before! I will be bringing this up to the devs to have a look at!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Drespar.

Edited 1502394377
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
It looks like the Dev is now in sync with the Main server.  Awesome. However, now all my games on the Dev are suddenly missing ALL images on all layers.  This appears to to have affected all of my games on the Dev.  I have already tried clearing my browser's (chrome 61.0.3163.39 (Official Build) beta (64-bit)) cache.  Images are also missing if I logon as a player using FF. When I try to access the campaign page (possibly to restore the campaign (not sure if this is even available on the Dev...) ) I get a blank page with a single text error: "TypeError: no implicit conversion of nil into String"  ;-(  This happens with all my games on the Dev even in Incognito mode without any extensions.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
This appears to now be resolved after an adjustment by the Devs.  Much appreciated.  Thanks