Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Lost Halls of Everforge minions not on map

I picked up "Double Dungeons" which includes "The Lost Halls of Everforge" and "The Pirate Cove". Loading up The Lost Halls of Everforge" i noticed that none of the enemy critters are laid out on the map. I can't find anywhere in the documentation of what is supposed to be where. Is this normal? Is it up to me to put them down?  The Pirates Cove game is fine. Thanks!

Edited 1501099874
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If you read the Overview handout, it explains that the encounter groups are not in a fixed room and occur based on the drawing of cards when the PCs enter one of the rooms. (except Room 12, which specifies an encounter) See the Patrols handout for details on using the Patrol Deck.
Hmm, i must have missed that part. I'll take a look again. Thanks for the reply!