Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

break up the select/pan button?

Ezra
KS Backer
Very minor suggestion here to break up the select/pan button/menu into two different buttons. When pan was added that was probably the best place to add it, but why not just make it another button on its own? Would make it faster to select them.
Not sure if you're on a Mac or a PC, but the fastest way to pan is to click and drag using the right mouse button anywhere on the map.
Ezra
KS Backer
Yep, I've been using that. The thing I was more concerned with was moving from the draw tool, or something, back to select. And only now am I realizing that you don't have to actually select "select tool" from the menu pops up, if you just click the button it looks like you go to select by default.
Indeed! You can also use Ctrl+S to switch to the Select tool.