Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Dark Heresy 2.0] Looking for non-Advanced API sheet HTML and css code

The one here on GitHub is for the advanced API version, despite the preview image showing to be the normal 2.0 sheet. I think I can use the "revert-666-master" branch, but it's three years out of date, I'm curious if the current code for the non-Advanced API version of the Dark Heresy 2.0 sheet is lying around anywhere, both the HTML and CSS style of couse.

Edited 1501430220
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
You can use the "History" feature of the github repo to grab code over time as updates were made. &nbsp;Perhaps the API features were added on top of the basic sheet. &nbsp;I would step back in the history to see if there's something you can use. &nbsp;Also, sheetworkers (javascript) is not the same as requireing a sheet work with an external API script. &nbsp;Are you looking for a version of the sheet w/out sheetworkers? &nbsp;If so, the last code to not have sheetworker code included(Added autocalulating to advancements and gear.) was on 3/16/17 ; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/blob/13344642208d37cb25d5f6fefb06f185fc0d60fb/Dark_Heresy_2ed/DarkHeresy2ed.html" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/blob/13344642208d37cb25d5f6fefb06f185fc0d60fb/Dark_Heresy_2ed/DarkHeresy2ed.html</a> Also, if you don't mind having "some" of the sheetworker advancements included, you could grab a later version of the code as needed.&nbsp;

Edited 1501433301
Lessy
Plus
Sheetworks is the buttons at the top that allows for multiple tabs I'm assuming? All I want is the old 2.0 sheet, the one currently being used. Take a look at the differences between the DH 2.0 and DH 2.0 Advanced API sheets in Roll20, you'll see the differences. Also that one you linked has the code for the extra tabs: &lt;!-- Set up the Tabs --&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab1" name="attr_core-tab" value="1" title="Player Sheet" checked="checked"/&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab1" style='line-height: 40px;'&gt;Player Sheet&lt;/span&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab2" name="attr_core-tab" value="2" title="Gear" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab2" style='line-height: 40px;'&gt;Gear&lt;/span&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab3" name="attr_core-tab" value="3" title="Advancements" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab3" style='line-height: 40px;'&gt;Advancements&lt;/span&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab4" name="attr_core-tab" value="4" title="NPCS and Minions" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab4" style='line-height: 40px;'&gt;NPCS&lt;/span&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab5" name="attr_core-tab" value="5" title="Personal Journal" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab5" style='line-height: 40px;'&gt;Journal&lt;/span&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab6" name="attr_core-tab" value="6" title="Vehicles" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab6" style='line-height: 40px;'&gt;Vehicles&lt;/span&gt; &lt;input type="radio" class="sheet-tab sheet-tab7" name="attr_core-tab" value="7" title="Psykana" /&gt; &lt;span class="sheet-tab sheet-tab7" style='line-height: 40px;'&gt;Psykana&lt;/span&gt; &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt; &lt;!-- End Tab setup --&gt;
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Normally, tabs on a sheet do not have anything to do with sheetworkers or external API scripts. Tabs within the context of roll20's character sheet's are handled using html and css to hide/show content.&nbsp; It looks like the last "non-tabbed" version of the sheet was; <a href="https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/commit/0109a02ce74192c77416c5d8d528d60cac321bab" rel="nofollow">https://github.com/Roll20/roll20-character-sheets/commit/0109a02ce74192c77416c5d8d528d60cac321bab</a>