What? You think they're for children? Nonsense... Okay maybe a little bit. But I don't want to grow up in a world that thinks that. Anyway, I've totally just created this  new game and I'm looking for some players to play with me. We're using the Fate Core system and as you've probably already guessed it centers around Magical Girls. More specifically I envision it as a cross between a Revolutionary War type story and Sailor Moon.  It's essentially meant to be sort of a light-hearted romp through a save the universe type story, it might have some twinges of dark elements here and there but its mostly about the adventure and being friends with one another.   Currently the game is set for Sunday nights starting at 10:30 PST, I intend for this to be sort of a late night campaign because my life is generally pretty bananas. Also considering that I'm a trans grill myself I would like to point out that the game is more than LGBT+ friendly! The game will be played over Discord! I'm willing to answer any questions either here or the LFG thread or even through private messages so ask away!