Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Need TWO more Players for Gritty Post Apocalypse Campaign - FRIDAYS 6pm PST

Edited 1502244063
Welcome to the Sticks Hello, we are looking for a few more players to join before we start this  gritty Post Apocalypse sandbox campaign that will have a strong focus on surviving in a strange and dangerous new place where your meaningful choices have a lasting impact. You were a resident of Blue Station, a place untouched by the rest of the apocalypse. Your hidden utopia has kept friends and family safe for generations as the world outside devoured itself fighting over the scraps left behind when it all ended. Having been born with the gift of Psionic you were selected for special training in a wide variety of fields to become formidable warriors, pensive scholars and intrepid explores! However, you can't remain in comfort here any longer...an unknown catastrophe is about to befall your home which will cast you out into a harsh and unforgiving landscape. What type of life will your group carve out for yourselves here and will the event that happened to Blue Station occur in your new home? We will use an indie skill based system called Threshold . This will allow players to build the character the way they want rather than have a pre-defined class based path. The system is lethal and is grounded in more "low level" reality over high adventure/action movie heroes. Player Responsibilities: ENGAGE with NPCs. EXPLORING the setting. SET GOALS & WORK TOWARDS THEM! Must be 21+ years old. Campaign Focus Thrust into a dangerous place. Will you make allies? How will you find supplies? What kind of home will you have? Combat is lethal. Healing is slow. Remaining in character as much as possible while being true to your character's motivations, goals, flaws and personality. Open World Sandbox. __________________________ Please click link to fill out application! Thank you for your interest :) Your GM, -Keaggan
Question about Threshold. I've never heard of the system before and want to know if the rules and materials will be provided. If not, is this an expensive system to pick up? 
As per Kels question, not heard of the system.  But the concept and story grabbed my attention. 

Edited 1502303219
I'm at work so this will be the quick and short version. I'll provide the rules and walk everyone through them. They aren't overly complex but do have a bit of crunch. I've also made macros to stream line skill rolls as well a quick reference sheet in the hand outs that will link players to rules, gear, etc.  Feel free to drop the game page if you have more questions and read other applicants inquires. BTW I'm a GM of 25+ years and don't mind helping players with new systems :)