Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

API to "logoff" Player that is in game?

Hey Guys,  Wondering if there is some api scsript or even chatscript that will "logoff" a player who is still "in game", however i know they are not a the keyboard. They have been literally logged into the game for days. Anyway to "boot" them from the game session, however not kick them from the game? Thanks!
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think this has to be done by the Devs.&nbsp; At least that was the only solution I had for a ghost player in the PF beta game.&nbsp; Kicking was not an option due to the shear number of players involved.&nbsp; You could make a request in the&nbsp; Bug Reports & Technical Issues forum or maybe a direct email&nbsp; <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> with all relevant information regarding your situation.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Ask that player to close the Game via the Exit Game button . This should remove them from the player zone.