Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issue with Marching Order Script

I have had the same issue occur in some of my games, but am unsure the cause of it. So I am using the Marching Order Script straight from the Roll20 site, but for some reason none of the commands are registering. its weird the macro is the exact same but doesnt appear in the text box in one campaign. It works in some of my games but not others. Any suggestions?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are you using the script on the page that the player ribbon is on?
Yes!
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
So, the menu just doesn't appear at all in some of your games when you click the macro to activate the menu? Or is it that the buttons in the Marching Order menu aren't working?
So the macro is generating the macro "!showmarchingordermenu" however nothing appears in chat when you press the macro or manually type in the command.
However it works in my other game and appears fine in chat.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are there any ominous messages appearing in your API log when you try to use the macro?
Where is the API log? Sorry is it different from this?
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Yes, that is the API log.
Nothing unusual then
Very weird, made new game and transmogrofied everything over and it now works and appears in chat...
The mighty mystery of State-object strikes again.