Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e OGL Default Settings Auras Don't Display Properly

I created a campaign to set up a few Beasts, using the Monster Manual. I plugged in the Token Defaults to apply a blue Aura to all the new tokens. The Default Token Settings are being properly added to the Token, but the Aura color/radius are not visible on the tabletop. After creating the new campaign, I immediately plugged in these Campaign Settings: D&D 5e OGL Character Sheet Updated the GameDefault Settings to: Token Defaults (Aura 1 to .5 with to blue rgb 74, 134, 232 and a .5 radius) Then I opened the Monster Manual and dragged a few new monsters onto the tabletop -- but the aura settings are not visible on the token, even though the token's attributes suggest it should be visible : However, if I go and change the aura color (say to black), this will fire the aura and it will begin to display as desired: I'm using the Chrome Browser Version 59.0.3071.134 (Official Build) (64-bit) and see the issue on both Windows and my Chromebook.
Hi Chris, Thank you for bringing this up, I was able to confirm this on my end as well. I will create a bug ticket to bring up to the devs!