Howdy- Running ToEE on tuesday evenings and can use one more player. Must be 21+, no students or kiddies. The campaign is set in Greyhawk and is very 1E eccentric. Right now we have four players; Two Fighters, a Cleric and a Druid. Basically it is play what you want (Exception Warlock).  We are a Lawful Good Bard Tiefling+  Friendly group.(LGBT) Here is a description of the campaign: What I want are players who are committed to a long term campaign (a month is not a long term campaign) Have good voice communication and optionally video, ya I dont want to look at your ugly mugs, but I am a lazy white man, so instead of spending time uploading monster pics I can just show them on the camera. We will use Discord as our mode of communication. As for the campaign proper, I am going to run the Temple of Elemental Evil campaign in Greyhawk. All players will start at 3rd level. Now for the good stuff: Characters can be generated from the PHB only. The only things I will not allow in this campaign are: Evil Alignments and Chaotic Stupid (Neutral) Alignments. Good Alignments ONLY! Dragonborne, Tieflings, Drow. and Warlocks are NOT allowed period! Paladins can only be Human and must be of LG AL and of course no Oath Breaker LG Pally's. If you do not like these restrictions than I do apologize, but I am aiming for party harmony vs party drama! The game will commence on tuesday evenings 7pm CST (Chicago time) and the game will usually go for 3 hours or so. If interested please PM and I'll get discord info out to all players involved.