This is a ongoing game that is about to enter into Chapter 2 of the game which means is a good time to add new player to replay the loss of player due to having to reschedule the game time to fit RL events.  The game takes place on Sundays at 3pm to 6pm (CST) and is every other week the next game is to be held on the September 10th.  New character will be coming into the game with a additional 2,000xp but this can only be added after standard character creation is completely done, which includes the buy of equipment. The setting for the game is the Hive of Caldarium on the made up planet of Etesian wish is a small very cold near water world, this game is based of a Pathfinder Adventure-path and so far has forcused on a mixture of investigation and combat and that will kind of stay the same from most of the game.  Current group make up is a member of the Cursader Adepta Sororitas, a Outcast Desperado, and a Feudal World Warrior Bodyguard Please PM me or post here (though PM'ing me will most likely get to me first) if you are interested in joining this game and the time works for you.   Additional Notes: this is a voice chat game using Discord