Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Turn Tracker Cross-Page Usage Ideas

After several threads bringing up various ways people use the Turn Tracker I'd like to consolidate the ideas here. I believe the primary issue is around how the TT should behave across pages. Right now (I believe) the behavior is: - The turn tracker is tied to the page it was opened on. - Only tokens from that page can be added to it. - The TT stays open if you switch pages but its contents and references are still to the original page. - To get TT working on the new page it must be closed and then when reopened it will be blank. - If you add tokens to a blank TT any populated TT list from a different page is cleared. Please describe your use cases and we'll see if we can get to some sort of consensus to pass on to the developers :)
I'd like to see the the TT be page scoped with the ability to have multiple TTs setup, one for each page. That would allow me to setup all of my NPC initiatives before hand and simply insert players when we move to that page.
Ability to add at least one non-token entry that could be used as a "top of the round" marker.