Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dynamic lighting changes between GM and player

I'm trying to use the dynamic lighting system for enforcing line of sight. I basically put in everything that could block line of sight and expand the token's light radius so it extends off the map. In the GM mode it works fine. If I switch to player mode though....
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please send me a join link and I will come take a look.
I changed it. I dropped a bunch of lighting tokens on the map and removed the player's light source. That works correctly, so I'm good for now. It only bugged out when the player token was emitting a large radius light source. Not sure if it can be duplicated on other OS or hardware setup, but you'd have to check that on your end; I don't have another computer to test it on.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Ok, let me know if you have an issue with it again. :)