Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Small but handy improvements to Dynamic Lighting

1. Add a low-light vision toggle to "has sight", which doubles the visible area (and dim radius) of each light source the token can see. 2. Allow the GM to view the battlefield "through a token's eyes".
Your second item is already in... just select a token and hit CTRL + L.
+1 I'm currently only able to do this efficiently by logging Into the game twice on separate computers and toggling access to the character sheets. Huge pain. I'd love a "view as" button that changes the settings to where you only see that tokens sight for 3-5 seconds and then switches back. Just long enough to make sure everything is working.
Thanks HoneyBadger! Don't know how I had missed that :)
I agree with the low-light concern. I have party members with equal perception skills but different types of sight, so it's hard to distinguish that without changing it from room to room.