Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Enforce Line of Sight not working properly

Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
As the title says, Enforce Line of Sight is not working properly for my maps. When I have it turned-off the players see only black, even though they have 'has sight' turned on, and the light-source has 'All players see light' turned on. I also made sure that I have control over the token, And I rejoined as player. Still darkness. Let me illustrate this with a screenshot.
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Update: It does work when global illumination is ticked. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Are the tokens in question on the token layer, as well as the light source? It's hard to tell from the dim lighting :), but they look like they might be semitransparent, indicating they are on the GM layer.
I see that your VTT is set to the map layer. Are the light emitting tokens on the map layer?
Jan L.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Doug E. said: I see that your VTT is set to the map layer. Are the light emitting tokens on the map layer? Yes the light emitting tokens are on the map layer keithcurtis said: Are the tokens in question on the token layer, as well as the light source? It's hard to tell from the dim lighting :), but they look like they might be semitransparent, indicating they are on the GM layer. Ah I wish it was that simple :), they are on the map layer