Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sheet Workers and Me

Background: I am teaching myself/relearning HTML and CSS by modifying a character sheet to use with a new game. I have come to realize that it may be a good idea for me to incorporate sheet workers. I tried to read through the help Wiki on the matter, but with less than zero experience coding java I am completely lost. The current issue that has driven this is a desire to have the sheet present data based on the value of an attribute (ie. when this number is entered the following text is displayed on the sheet.) The attribute is the character level and the text is level based abilities. I am not sure how I want the whole thing to look, but I would like to make this easier since these abilities are not selections, but static gains as the character levels. I would be happy to spend some time talking and presenting the issue to anyone willing to help out/show me around the java table.
Other more knowledgeable folks than I may offer more direct suggestions, but sheet workers use Javascript, not Java. That might help if you are looking for outside tutorials.