Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Enhanced Fog of War allows me to see through walls

I first want to say that I love the new enhanced fog of war, keep up the great work! If enhanced fog of war is enables and I walk up to a wall, I can't see through it, but if I refresh my screen,  when I come back, I have a view of the other side of the wall.  This not only is open to abuse, but also spoils some of the mystery of exploring the map.  Any chance we can prevent this? Also, while I'm at it.  Can fog removal / clearing include all line of sight?  E.G. if someone with a light, or some fixed light source reveal a part of the map that is outside of my current light, can that also clear the fog of war?  I imagine this is tricky and that is the reason it wasn't done, but just asking.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Hey Kevin, could you repost this in the  AFoW bug thread . They requested all bugs to be posted there.