Good afternoon, evening, the eve of a new day. The thing you must know about me, that English is not my native language.Speaking of that,I've been studying and practicing it for a whole my life.So there should be no language barrier between us.I'm telling this now so there won't be any surprises. My GM experience is a little more than a year. I DMed mostly for friends, in real life and here, on the site. A couple of times I was in the role of a player. In my games I try to give the reins to the players. I only tell the consequences of their actions. I try to play games in a ratio of 60% of the role component and 40% combat. But this can vary depending on the wishes of the players.Also for me rules can be overwritten if it better suits the story telling or just AWESOME!! .Though, some core mechanics must be followed no matter what. In my games I use a large assortment of external sources. I have all the released editions at the moment, including add-ons. Also, I'm a 3d artist,so if everything go smooth maybe,i'll make some of player characters)) From players I expect: - understanding at the table. (we are all here to have a good time, let's not forget about this.) - there should be no "evil" characters (for this there are other options, here you must be at least neutral.) - no PVP - Involvement in the process. (there is nothing worse for the game than people who do not care). About this campaign: I like to modify my campaigns to better suit players.There can be other monster types, different artifacts (I like to make artifacts individually for a character.),and some home rules.This story arc can go on for a couple of months, but fear not, I can add some sidequests along the way.And after this campaign I expect to transfer players to another one.So consider this as a prologue.Other than that,I just whant to have fun and meet new people. Link in the LFG listing : <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/89617/survival-in-lost-mine-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/89617/survival-in-lost-mine-of-phandelver</a> Why pay -Although I like DnD very much, I have a job.And I get paid by an hour. So that there should be an excuse why I spend my time on this instead of my work. -Part of funds will be spent on the purchase of modules, subscriptions, maps and other. -Payment guarantees the involvement of players, which is extremely important to DnD. "This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of 2 USD per person per hour. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements."