I've already submitted a  bug report for this, but given the number of new posts over there... I thought I would ask the other sheet authors if they have any thoughts? Basically I'm seeing an issue with a sheet that's been working fine for the last few years.  Code hasn't changed, but suddenly some all of the auto-calc fields on the NPC page/tab of the Pathfinder Legacy/Old sheet have have suddenly stopped showing a value.  Console show hundreds of errors such as  The specified value "(@{STR-base} + @{STR-enhance} + @{STR-misc} + @{STR-temp})" is not a valid number. The value must match to the following regular expression: -?(\d+|\d+\.\d+|\.\d+)([eE][-+]?\d+)? Checking the html, the code looks legit. Here's a snippet of code related to the error above which was written 3 years ago and AFAIK has been working fine.  TIA <span class="sheet-table-data-center"><input title="STR" type="number" name="attr_STR" value="(@{STR-base} + @{STR-enhance} + @{STR-misc} + @{STR-temp})" disabled></span>