Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need help for adding query

Edited 1506812274
Hi guys! I want to add Standard/Advantage/Disavantage rolls to this macro of mine. It's a macro i made for melee attacks on D&D, but i i'm not being able to manage this. &{template:default}{{name=**@{selected|character_name}** ataca **@{target|token_name}**}}{{Arma:=?{Arma|Adaga|Alabarda|Azagaia|Bordão|Chicote|Cimitarra|Clava Grande|Dardo|Desarmado|Espada Curta|Espada Duas Mãos|Espada Longa|Florete|Foice Curta|Funda|Glaive|Lança|Lança de Montaria|Machadinha|Machado|Machado Grande|Mangual|Marreta|Martelo de Guerra|Martelo Leve|Maça|Maça Estrela|Picareta de Guerra|Pique|Porrete|Rede|Tridente|}}}{{Ataque:=?{Atributo|DEX,[[1d20+@{selected|dexterity_mod}+@{selected|pb}]]|STR,[[1d20+@{selected|strength_mod}+@{selected|pb}]]}}}{{Mão:= ?{Mão|Principal|Secundária}}}

Edited 1506812217
That's the standard roll. What i want is to put a query in it. Instead of only 1d20 option, put standard, advantage and disadvantage in the DEX and STR options.

Edited 1506814350
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try substituting [[ ?{Attack Type|Standard, 1d20|Advantage, 2d20kh1|Disadvantage, 2d20kl1} ]] You may have to substitute for special characters.  Advanced Usage for Roll Queries ie [[ ?{Attack Type|Standard, 1d20|Advantage, 2d20kh1|Disadvantage, 2d20kl1} ]]
Vince said: Try substituting [[ ?{Attack Type|Standard, 1d20|Advantage, 2d20kh1|Disadvantage, 2d20kl1} ]] You may have to substitute for special characters.  Advanced Usage for Roll Queries ie [[ ?{Attack Type|Standard, 1d20|Advantage, 2d20kh1|Disadvantage, 2d20kl1} ]] Very thanks, sir! It works pretty well! I just needed to translate. I didn't know about this advanced query =) Thank you!!