I've setup a campaign for Dead in Thay (the module is already owned and ready to go) and am looking for a DM to run it for me and 3-5 others.  Why DM for us? You'll gain access to Dead in Thay, the Monster Manual, as well as my pro-level subscription features (Dynamic Lighting & API access). After the campaign is over, you'll have the option of continuing this campaign into another module, or into your own homebrew world (if that's what you want to do). If you want to continue, then I will leave this campaign running, so you'll have access to everything I purchase as long as I have an account. What's the catch? I'd need the campaign to be played when I can be available - with a start time anywhere between 12pm and 7pm GMT on any day between Tuesday and Friday. I can play until about 11pm GMT, which is why I'd prefer to start no later than 7pm. Also the campaign will need to be in English. I live in South America and am learning Spanish, but I'm far from being able to play D&D in Spanish. :P Can you teach me about DMing? Sure! I'm willing to teach you anything I know about DMing or about Roll20. I've got a fair amount of experience at this point, and can point you towards some additional resources to help you grow as a DM. My caveat is that I've not yet played or read "Dead in Thay" and I don't want to so as to not spoil the campaign for myself. So my help would be focused on Roll20 and DMing in general. Will I choose the other players, or you? You can! :) I just want an opportunity to play a cool campaign module, and I have no interest in micromanaging - this will be YOUR campaign. The exact play times, play frequency, rules decisions, etc. will all be your own. :) My #1 piece of advice to all DMs? "Don't plan a story, plan problems." Your players will try to solve the problems of your world, and that will create the story. If you try and plan a story, you'll inevitably railroad your players, remove player agency, and everyone (including yourself) will likely have a bad time. DM applications & questions here