Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Applying a value at the beginning of a player's turn.

As the topic states, I need a way to apply a numerical additive (or subtractive) value from a main pool at the beginning of that player's turn from any token / unit they may control.  This will greatly help with certain Statistics like HP or MP that slowly regenerate over time, without having to micro-manage a dozen units each with their own individual regeneration values per turn. Thanks!
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I've seen an api script that affects attributes but forgotten what it is called. Might want to ask over in that forum if no one responds here.
Thanks!

Edited 1508617407
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That forum was meant to mean the API forums. Sorry, sometimes my brain and fingers don't talk while typing.
I think this could be done, but there are no existing scripts that will do it.  (That I'm aware of anyway.)
So, then how would the game detect initiative order, and turn start?  It'd probably be a simple variable or trigger of some kind >.>
You can use the change:campaign:turnorder event to detect a change in the turnorder.  I use it in a script that resets Legendary actions, reminds me to regenerate a token, etc.