Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Text sizing on tokens

A setting for text sizing on token when you reduce the map size the token text stays huge as well as the symbols they should auto size down to a reasonable size or add a text sizing option for tokens and link it to the symbols. it is pretty annoying trying to cater to not overloading peoples computers and then having to deal with Giant size 50 font on tokens.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's more of a suggestion than a bug report. But I wonder if the size cannot at least be generally reduced by Stylish?
of course its a bug report/ when sizing down the map as a whole. and then the tokens to fit. the text stays at one size  "YUGE"
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
That's odd and something I've not noticed.  Would you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
WickedWayz . said: of course its a bug report/ when sizing down the map as a whole. and then the tokens to fit. the text stays at one size  "YUGE" Sorry, I misread your post and misunderstood the issue. That does sound wrong and annoying.
there is no add-ons or extensions interfering with roll20 .cache is cleared, and below are 2 images one for each browser.heres the thing. the text on the token doesn't not adjust when resizing tokens.   so if i cator to people with crappt computers the token text takes over the screen and makes for a sloppy crowded game table/  the only fix is to make the maps very large so when the tokens are adjusted to a larger size it looks smaller. chrome firefox
i have noticed a similar issue while resizing the token the text size will shift but once the mouse button is released the text reverts to the size shown in the examples above.