Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Looking for Post Apocalypse Players!! (ROUND 2)

Edited 1509869793
Hello players! We are looking to add a few players to our gritty Post Apocalypse campaign. The first group interview has concluded as was very successful! However, we are looking to add more players to this new batch. After this second round I will combine both groups of new players (from rounds 1 & 2) and run them through char-gen followed by a few sessions in the game world. We'll end with both groups (new players & originals) meeting up, understanding what is expected of them as players and what kind of game I'm running.  Game Information: The setting is lethal and grounded in reality not high adventure/action movie heroes. You are people trying to survive day by day in a hostile wasteland making hard moral decisions while trying to eek out an existence. What we are looking for: Since the characters will be driving this players need to make interesting characters with flaws, goals, and conflicting internal ideals. Remaining in character as much as possible while being true to your character's motivations & personality. __________________________ Interested players click HERE to apply! Thank you for your interest :) Your GM, -Keaggan
If it wasn't for the "low level" thing I would have been interested. Campaigns where players are just starved for resources just feel bad. I like my high adventure because I figure, if I'm playing a character and if that character is important in any degree and being a main focus (as much of a main focus as all the other characters). It should be doing so by having the abillity to do it and not by just being a deplorable bastard that has no place where he can fall dead.
What system are you using?
Elhazzared said: If it wasn't for the "low level" thing I would have been interested. Campaigns where players are just starved for resources just feel bad. I like my high adventure because I figure, if I'm playing a character and if that character is important in any degree and being a main focus (as much of a main focus as all the other characters). It should be doing so by having the abillity to do it and not by just being a deplorable bastard that has no place where he can fall dead. Regarding the "low level" part of my post it is referring to the harsh and gritty nature of the world. Being shot by a gun can be serious and it is very like you will die if you are hit with an axe. However, the PCs are actually highly skilled & have psionic abilities. 
The premise sounds great, including the low level part.  But what is the actual system being used?
Sounds interesting, but what's the nature of your post-apocalypse? Nuclear? Zombies? Mutants? Something else? And yeah, what system are you using? 
It would be helpful to list the system (or lack thereof) you're using, as well as the time and date you intend to run the game.
Skip O. said: The premise sounds great, including the low level part.  But what is the actual system being used? Derek C. said: Sounds interesting, but what's the nature of your post-apocalypse? Nuclear? Zombies? Mutants? Something else? And yeah, what system are you using?  Peter B. said: It would be helpful to list the system (or lack thereof) you're using, as well as the time and date you intend to run the game. We are using a skill based system call Threshold. Link to free PDF on the campaign page.