Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[40k Sheets] Allowing a repeating section text field to display macros?

So long story short, in 40k weapons have a penetration value, in the repeating section for weapons one can input this number and when rolling damage it will be displayed, for most weapons, IE 99% of them, this number is a fixed value. But, there a few exceptions, that instead roll for penetration value instead, like the Ork Snazzgun. I've tried replacing the number with a macro like; [[1d10]] but it won't acutally roll anything. What can I do with a custom copy of a 40k sheet to make it so it will roll the macro when I click damage?
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Which sheet is this?
Only War.
Try changin line 1297 from this: <div class="sheet-item" style="width: 16%;"><button name="roll_rangeddamage" type="roll" value="/me does [[@{rangedweapondamage}]] @{rangedweapontype} damage! (Pen: @{rangedweaponpen})"> <label>Damage</label> </button></div> to this: <div class="sheet-item" style="width: 16%;"><button name="roll_rangeddamage" type="roll" value="/me does [[@{rangedweapondamage}]] @{rangedweapontype} damage! (Pen: [[ @{rangedweaponpen}) ]] "> <label>Damage</label> </button></div>