Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Starter Game Tonight at 7p.m. Central US

So I have noticed that plenty of people have little experience with roll20 or pathfinder itself, I wish to help the situation. I will be hosting a game to hone basic pathfinder game play and roll20 usage tonight. To be honest I'm not overly proficient at either but I thought it'd be an interesting endeavor for tonight. The game itself is a one time thing, just for the fun and experience of it. Base races and level one characters would be used. I will be available to help with character creation or any questions you'd have throughout the day. Chat will be over Skype. The game scenario will be something simple, I was thinking a band of goblins attack a traveling group on the trail. Game will be open at seven and we can chat, talk about roll20 and any questions, then we'll start the actual play at 8p.m.
I have absolutely 0 experience with any tabletop games, or roll20, so I would love to be a part of this.
This sounds great! I'll pm my Skype details in case you have room still.

Edited 1389558372
I'd like to get in on this too. I just made a 1st level character for a pathfinder society game last night so I'd be ready to go. Hit me up if you have room. My Skype is viking.keith

Edited 1389568346
Hey Martin, I'd love to join if there is still some space for this Irish lad, I have no experience with Pathfinder (bar having read the rulebook) and only some experience with D&D 2e and 4e and have been falling over myself trying to find opportunities to learn the game. I can definitely put together a character between now and midnight by time if it means playing in a newbie friendly environment, my Skype is *removed*.
Well that's four people, my prefered group number, but if anyone else is interested I may be doing the same thing tomorrow.
Well the fourth spot is open again. So it's open!
Im interested. Where do we make the character sheets online?
Well if all goes well we are full.