Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e OGL] Macro works but sends error message

Edited 1511002075
Hi I just bought the curse of strahd module and I am currently setting up a few macros that I hope will make it a little easier for me to run combat. So, previously I have for instance used the following in order to just make the first attack/action of a given npc/monster: /w gm %{selected|repeating_npcaction_$0_npc_action} When I do this now I first get the following message: No attribute was found for @{Doru|attack_display_flag} And after that I get a correct looking output for the selected tokens first action, like so: Multiattack Vampire Spawn The vampire makes two attacks, only one of which can be a bite attack. I am new to this, so I suppose its actually very easy to understand why I get that message, yet I googled some and didn't really find out why this happens. This NPC/monster is named Doru, yet the underlaying sheet so to speak is a generic Vampire Spawn. Does that have anything to do with it? Or am I just wring my macro wrong? I want to have a macro that rolls (as a whisper to GM) the first action on the NPC-sheet.  /Birkovic
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, Birkovic . This issue can be fixed by opening the closing that NPC Action on the Character Sheet tab.

Edited 1511028740
Thank you! I first thought I had to to this for all tokens and that would have been a drag to say the least. But it seems like just opening and closing the npc action on one solved it for all tokens.