Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Trying to create an ad for my campaign

I do not see where to set the number of slots available. Further I tried to launch the ad and I cannot see my ad when I search for 4e campaigns. I only have the 1 called COD - The Bright North. What am I doing wrong creating the ad?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Number of players is below next game entry. The system will automatically calculate the number of slots available. It can take up to two hours for the LFG listing to appear.
Um, how can the system calculate the number of players I want in my game. That simply makes 0 sense.
But hey - it's up now and I could edit it. All good.
Gauss
Forum Champion
You set the number of players you want. Number of players - players in your campaign = number of slots available.