Okay I did this a while back and think it is time again. Are you almost 'always the GM' and rarely get to play? In my limited experience most folks love to play and many folks rarely or never run. I am forming a co-operative group where everyone steps up and contributes. The goal is to help reduce burnout and keep things fresh. Know that everyone will be taking their turn at running a game. Alternatively if you have been looking at a chance to run now's your chance to shine. System-wise I posted it as pathfinder but we may use any system. I plan to begin with one-shot rotation. Each time a different member steps up for running a session until everyone's taken their turn. Also a good way to find out if everyone is comfortable with personalities and gaming styles. After that we can discuss an AP (if pathfinder) or other campaign options. For example I'm fond of narrative driven with high player agency (Dungeonworld, Apocalypse World). I am also fond of a lot of vintage systems like Classic Traveller) or more eclectic or rarely used (Cthulhutech, Stormbringer, Rogue Trader, Deadlands, Champions). Interested?  Post here or send me a PM. Cheers!